Liquid Water Repellent - DAVCO
Davco Liquid Water Repellent is a clear transparent liquid based on polyoxo-aluminium stearate designed to penetrate the minute pores and capilliaries of rigid substrate.
The molecular structure of Davco Liquid Water Repellent ensures a water repellency film rather than a complete sealing of the surface. However it does not prevent penetration of water at pressure in excess of 1.4kg/cm².
- As an effective water repellent treatment on surfaces of brick, stucco, concrete, precast concrete and stone.
- To form an entrenched impregnable barrier against driving rain and damage from saturation.
- To form an impregnation barrier at the back of marble and granite against migration of stains during the hydration process.
- Can be safely applied to delicately tinted rough cast surface without discolouration.
- Use for prevention of external penetrating dampness in walls.
- Ready to use from the can.
- No dilution required which ensures quality products are being used.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray.
- Coating itself is colourless and the effect is an optical one due to decreased light diffraction.
- The surface treated with Davco Liquid Water Repellent can still breathe.
- Reduce heat loss caused by ingress of water and subsequent evaporation.
- Minimise the absorption of soot and dirt, a frequent cause of decay.
- Reduce maintenance cost by prolonging the useful life and appearance of masonry or concrete.
- Protect surface from frost spalling, cracking and disintegration and efflorescence.
- Rapid shedding of water by Davco Liquid Water Repellent results in maintaining a clean appearance much longer than would otherwise be the case.
Warning: Undefined variable $heading in /home/buildmatecom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.php on line 26