Non Shrink Grout [Rapidex (II)] – DAVCO
|Per Pallet:|| |
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco NS Grout Rapidex (II) is a free-flowing grout that is specially formulated with high performance cement to achieve rapid strength gain, high fluidity with non-shrink properties and high durability.
Davco NS Grout Rapidex (II) is incorporated with our advanced Dust Less Technology to improve air quality, minimise mess and clean up time on site.
- Davco NS Grout Rapidex (II) is ideal for applications where early strength gain is required and in situations where shrinkage is undesirable.
- Primary uses are: bedding, filling and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required and time is of essence.
- It can be used for underplate grouting, repairs to precast concrete, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly
- Fast setting with high early and ultimate strength.
- Minimises downtime as structure can be open to traffic in less than 2 hours.
- Dust Less Technology minimises mess and improves air quality.
- Crack resistant, shrinkage compensating technology eliminates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened phases superior workability.