Non Shrinking Fibre Mortar (Rapidex 712) – DAVCO
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
712 RAPIDEX is a ready-to-wet mortar composed of sand, special cement and admixtures.
- Sealing of sight holes, manhole covers, trapdoor frames, telecom hatches, street furniture, signposts.
- Repairs to industrial flooring, concrete walkways and roads, pot-holes, undercuts.
- Bed-face for high-traffic paving and road surfaces.
- Bridge bearing calking.
- Sealing road joints.
- Fast hardening.
- High mechanical strength.
- Excellent resistance to sea water, sulphated waters, de-icing salt and oil.
- Easy application, even at low temperatures.