Rockfil (Internal) ECO – DAVCO
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco Rockfil ECO is a premium grade, polymer based joint and internal skimming compound that is available in both powder and paste form. Its unique cement free formulation and eco-friendly packaging reduces the product’s carbon foot print making it an environmentally friendly, all-purpose joint compound.
Davco Rockfil ECO in powder form only requires the addition of water on site to give a smooth and homogeneous paste when mixed with an electric mixer. Davco Rockfil ECO in paste form is ready to use direct from pail.
- Davco Rockfil ECO is ideal for smoothening the surfaces of masonry plastered wall prior to painting.
- It is also suitable for use on textured wall boards, laminated wall board, old plastered wall and gypsum wall board. After curing, Davco Rockfil ECO gives a smooth and hard surface which can be sanded down when required. After mixing, excess Davco Rockfil ECO can be stored in a plastic pail for next day application, minimizing product wastages on site.
- Environmentally friendly and non toxic.
- Gives a hard surface which can be smoothened by sanding.
- Can feather edge.
- Quick drying with high bond strength.
- Excess product can be stored after mixing, reducing product waste.