Tile Adhesive (Renofix ECO RF188) – DAVCO
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco RenoFix ECO (RF 188) is a cementitious, sanded tile adhesive that is ideal for the installation of ceramic and homogeneous tiles onto floor and wall.
It is a sustainable building material that is formulated with approved recycle material to lower it embodied carbon footprint.
- Davco RenoFix ECO (RF188) is used for the installation of absorptive and non-absorptive wall and floor tiles for interior and exterior surfaces.
- For the installation of non-absorptive tiles including heavy duty tiles, marbles and granite, use Davco RenoFix ECO (RF 188) with Lanko 751 or Davco Mortaflex ECO.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Better quality control as all ingredients are batched in the factory and prepacked.
- Reduces efflorescence problem with graded and washed sand.
- Improved durability and upgraded performance when added with Lanko 751 or Davco Mortaflex ECO.