Tile Bond ECO – DAVCO
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco Tilebond ECO is a factory prepacked cement based sanded dry set mortar.
Davco Tile Bond ECO when mixed with Davco Mortaflex ECO is classified as C2S1 when tested in accordance to BS EN12004 : 2007.
- For the installation of absorptive and non-absorptive wall and floor tiles for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Davco Tile Bond ECO is used with Davco Mortaflex ECO, Davco Davelastic to install non-absorptive tiles including heavy duty tiles, marbles and granite.
- Can be used as a skim render or screed when gauged with Davco Mortaflex ECO and apply in minimum 5mm thick.
- Top quality control is ensured as all ingredients are batched in the factory.
- Eliminates the use of inconsistent grades of sand used on site, which may contain impurities that gives efflorescence problem.
- Allows for better control of cement to sand ratio mix as site mix is avoided.
- Provides improved flexural strength, thus giving long lasting durability.
- Upgrades tensile and shear bond strength to vertical and horizontal tiling installation.
- Convenient to use as the materials is pre-packed.
- As the sand is washed, dry and graded in the factory, it is possible to form render minimum 5mm thick.