Bonding Agent (DW 1) – DAVCO
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco DW 1 is a synthetic, latex based mortar additive designed for use with portland cement and sand to prepare high strength, thin set mortars. Ideal for installing ceramic tiles, marble, slate and natural stone onto concrete, cement render, rendered brickwork surfaces or over existing tiles.
- Davco DW 1 may be used as a mortar additive for fixing ceramic tiles, pavers, marble, slate and natural stone onto concrete, cement render, blockwork and rendered brickwork surfaces.
- Can be used in conjunction with sand and cement as a splash coat to fix render, or bed tiles over uneven concrete.
- Can also be used as an additive to strengthen cement render coats.
- Can also be used as a grout additive, especially in straight sand cement grouts. In conjunction with sand / cement can be used to tile over existing tiles.
- Can be used as latex binder in thick bed mortar fixing.
- Can be used as an injection repair for bonding hollow plaster and floor screed.