Tile Adhesive (SAC 28 ECO) – DAVCO
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco SAC 28 ECO is an environmentally friendly premium grade tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with approved recycled material and is approved by the Eco-labelling authority in Singapore as a sustainable building material.
It is suitable for tiling of natural stone and tiles to facades, terrace and balconies.
Davco SAC 28 ECO is classified as C2S1E when tested to BS EN 12004:2007.
- Its high bonding performance and deformability make it an extremely versatile product, enabling the bonding of reduced porosity natural stone or tiles to new or old substrates.
- It is suitable for very large formats, up to 3600sq.cm.
- Permanently flexible make it resistant to thermal shock.
- It’s high waterproof properties make it suitable for bonding on submerged substrate: ponds, tanks, swimming pools, water sports centres.
- Suitable for bonding on impermeable substrate such as metal and film coatings.
- Environmentally friendly.