Waterproofing [Polyurethane (PU) ECO] - DAVCO
Davco K10 (PU) ECO is a flexible, water based polyurethane modified, elastomeric waterproofing membrane that is free of tar, bitumen, solvents or any hazardous substance. It is approved by the Singapore Eco labelling authority as a sustainable building material.
In addition to having high elongation, Davco K10 (PU) ECO is non-blistering and UV resistant, with fast drying characteristics. It can be applied on damp surface making it ideal for use as a concealed waterproofing system for terraces and rooftops.
- All types of roofs, balconies and decks.
- Retaining walls and basements.
- Waterproofing, repair and rust protection for gutters, troughs and tanks.
- Waterproofing and protection of parapet walls and flashings.
- Waterproofing of external areas such as suspended structures.
- Sealing of joints.
- Lining faulty gutters and down-pipes.
- Eliminates soldering of cracked nonferrous roof valleys and flashings.
- Water based and environmentally friendly product.
- Suitable for use in confined areas.
- Liquid applied,no mixing required, easy to use.
- Flexible, seamless application, high solid content with rapid curing properties.