Waterproofing (K10 Sovacryl) – DAVCO
Barley White, Black Pearl, Brick Red, Brown Clay, Clear, Grey, Hibiscus Red, Lime Green, Maroon, Navajo White, Regal Blue, Roof Tile Brown, SK Green, White
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
Davco K10 Sovacryl is a premixed flexible acrylic waterproofing membrane that can be applied directly from the pail. Davco K10 Sovacryl – 3 Layer System. Davco K10 Sovacryl 3 layer system forms a microporous membrane that waterproofs external surfaces from water seepage and protects it from deterioration due to carbonation, acid or chemical attack and other types of environment pollution.
- Waterproofing of external walls of old buildings, metal roofs, gutters and asbestos roofs.
- Waterproofing of old roof tiles.
- Easy to apply
- High polymer paste form
- Mould & fungus resistant
- Bridge cracks and remains flexible
- Resistant to ultra violet rays
- Water-based and non-toxic
- Available in various colours