Repair Mortar (Polycrete ECO) – DAVCO
Part A & Part B – 30 kg
Category: CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS
DAVCO POLYCRETE ECO is a premium repair mortar with high compressive strength to reinstate the integrity of the concrete slab. DAVCO POLYCRETE ECO is a two-component, polymer modified cementitious mortar which only needs mixing of the two parts as supplied, without adding water, thus eliminating any error of site mixing. DAVCO POLYCRETE ECO is an environmentally friendly repair product with lower embodied carbon footprint.
- As a repair medium for concrete or cementitious surfaces damaged by chemical erosion, impact or spalling because of corrosion of reinforcement.
- DAVCO POLYCRETE ECO can be use as bedding for the installation, patching cracks, plastering and screeding of worn concrete surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly repair product
- Simple to use: Materials are prepacked, preweighed to reduce errors on site mixing, designed to be mixed together and ready for use.
- Thixotropic: Allows easy trowel application thereby enabling high build application thickness in both vertical and horizontal situations.
- Non-shrink: Upholds high bond strength to substrate and no debonding from attached surfaces.
- No dilution with water: Maintains its strength through the constant SBR resin solids, which is not diluted.
- Water resistance: Dense matrix provides waterproofing qualities.